Description of Cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that InvestorKidz stores about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
6. Comments – if you leave a comment on the Site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for at least one year.
Use of Analytics
InvestorKidz may use Google Analytics to analyze the use of the Site. Google Analytics gathers information about the Site use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to the Site is used to create reports about the use of the Site.
Acceptance and Rejection of Cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
1. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
2. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
3. http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
4. https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
5. https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
6. https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Effect of Blocking Cookies
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including the Site. Some features of the Site may cease to be available to you if you block or disable cookies in your browser.
Investor Kidz LLC